The Dynaudio tradition continues in the new II-series subs, delivering Dynaudio's premium, professional sound quality and performance. Dynaudio Professional II-series precision subwoofers are made in Denmark using hand-crafted drivers that have made Dynaudio the industry standard in studios the world over.
The BM9S II is specifically designed to complement BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in smaller mixing and recording environments.
- 10" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil. 200W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°; Auto on/off, power LED;
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies (50-150 hz)
- Frequency response of 29 Hz to 250 hz
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz