3G/HD/SD-SDI Multiviewer / Quad-Split Mini Converter with 3G/HD/SDI-SDI and HDMI Outputs.
- On-screen audio id pop-up when selection audio source in Quad-Split mode
- On-screen display pop-up when using the rotary to allow for use when without a PC
- Low cost miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 4 to 1 Quad Split or 4 to 1 input multiplexer
- Selectable output format in Quad-Split mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 Formats supported in total)
8-Channel Audio metering for each quadrant with
- The first two audio groups individually selectable.
- Vertical or Horizontal Bars.
- AES/EBU, VU, Extended VU, BBC, EBU, DIN and NORDIC Scales.
- Bar & Float, Bar only or Float only (Float is not available for MQS serials).
- Transparency adjustment.
- Separate Bar and Float Ballistics control.
- Adjustable Reference level.
- Red, Yellow and Green Range adjustment.
- Bar thickness adjustment.
- Margin adjustment.
- Each quadrant is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- All 4 inputs can be displayed simultaneously on a single output
- Pass-Through mode allowing any of the 4 inputs to be selected for output
- In Pass-Through mode the selected input is passed through to both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- A single tallies for each input is available from the GPI.
- An extensive selection of user controllable functions via an easy to use rotary encoder for menu selection. LEDs and a push button can then be used for status and control
- USB port for control and updates
- GPI on RJ-45 for remote switching
- Locking DC Power Socket
The following is included with the unit
- Power Supply, HDMI Cable, USB Cable and Mounting Bracket.
3G: (SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s)
Dimensions and Weight