Decimator Design DMON-6S
6 Channel multi-viewer
6 Channel multi-viewer with HDMI & SDI outputs for 3G/HD/SD
Decimator Design’s DMON-6S is an indispensable tool in the field and studio thanks to its flexibility, compact form factor and ability to be operated without need of a computer. The six channel multi-viewer with HDMI and SDI outputs can be utilised as such, from one to six channels, or as a six to one input multiplexer. The unit delivers six independent SDI inputs with active loop through outputs or, alternatively, view all six inputs on an optional monitor.
As mentioned, it’s also possible to multiplex six input signals, creating the potential to transmit the six SDI signals over a single output. Decimator Design’s converter also supports audio embedded in the SDI stream, and RS422/485 protocols that permit the selection of tally display and control UMD position and size.
The DMON-6S’ built-in LCD menu screen and control buttons allow you to access menu functions without necessitating use of an external computer or DIP switch to access settings. The multi-view output simultaneously displays, and is compatible with, inputs of different formats and frame rates and the pass-through mode allows any of the six inputs to be selected for output via the SDI and HDMI outputs.
There’s also the option to select from display presets or to create and save your own custom layout. Up to 32 GPI also means you can interface with optional devices for tally and remote switching.
- Low cost miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 1 to 6 channel Multi-Viewer or 6 to 1 input multiplexer
- 6 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI active loop copies of each input
- Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
- 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- 16 Channel Audio Metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Safe Action and Safe Title overlay per window with individual enables and adjustment
- Centre Cross overlay per window with individual enable
- Audio ID overlay
- Tallies can be applied to either Tally Boxes (Default), Outside Safe Action Area or Border
- Tally boxes allows for up to 4 Tallies per window (Green, Red, Blue and Yellow)
- Load and restore Custom Layouts
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 6 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (6 Formats supported in total)
- Each window is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per window
- Pass-Through mode allowing any of the 6 inputs to be selected and routed to both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- The DMON-6S is a truly portable converter, that incorporates our new easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to most of the amazing features without using complicated LED/button control, dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting.
This unit also includes:
- 32 GPI on 37-pin D-SUB connector for Tallies and Remote Switching
- RS422/485 on 37-pin D-SUB connector for Dynamic UMD and
- Tallies via TSL protocol
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Heavy duty metal box - Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
- Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable