Decimator Design 12G-CROSS
HDMI / SDI 4K Cross Converter with Scaling and Frame Rate Conversion
The 12G-CROSS from Decimator Design is a small, low power HDMI/SDI 4K cross converter with scaling and frame rate conversion.
The 12G-CROSS from Decimator Design is a small, low power HDMI/SDI 4K cross converter with scaling and frame rate conversion. 12G-CROSS does not contain a fan making it suitable for almost any application.
Simultaneously source the HDMI or SDI outputs from either the HDMI or SDI input or the new 4K scaling engine. 4K scaling engine can be driven by either the SDI or HDMI input and can be locked to either the SDI, HDMI or Genlock input. Supports 294 VESA formats via HDMI input.
- Horizontal and/or vertical image flipping via the built in 4K scaler
- Convert between level A and level B 3G-SDI
The 12G-CROSS features the following four modes:
- HDMI to SDI while simultaneously converting SDI to HDMI
- HDMI to HDMI while simultaneously converting SDI to SDI
- HDMI to SDI and HDMI
- SDI to SDI and HDMI
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- Includes 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier.
- The 12G-CROSS is a truly portable product that incorporates an easy-to-use LCD screen and button control system. This gives easy access to the outstanding features without using complicated LED/button controls, dip switches, or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting.
The 4K scaling engine can scale and/or frame rate convert between 351 input formats and 57 output formats. The supported formats are:
294 VESA formats in via HDMI input
(3840 or 4096) x 2160p50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 12G-SDI
(3840 or 4096) x 2160p30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or 6G-SDI
(1920 or 2048) x 1080p50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 3G-SDI (Level A or B)
1920 x 1080i60/59.94/50 via HDMI or HD-SDI
(1920 or 2048) x 1080p30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or HD-SDI
(1920 or 2048) x 1080psf30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HD-SDI
1280 x 720p60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 via HDMI or HD-SDI
1280 x 720p24/23.98 via HD-SDI
720 x 480p59.94 or 720 x 576p50 via HDMI
720 x 480i59.94 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) via HDMI or SD-SDI
That is an amazing 20,007 possible format conversions!
LCD / Button Menu Options
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
- Power Supply and USB Cable