The Cineroid EVF-4RVW Electronic View Finder includes some of the advanced features that you'd normally find on non-EVF external monitors, such as waveforms, vector scopes and a high resolution display. The EVF-4RVW provides excellent picture quality via its high resolution display as well as exact colour reproduction for video monitoring you can trust. The ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screens brightness for optimum viewing from total darkness to direct sunlight. The EVF-4RVW is housed in an all-metal chassis making it suitable for shooting in all types of environments.
The Cineroid EVF-4RVW is not light on connectivity either, featuring a 3G-SDI/HDMI input and 3G-SDI loop through output. It also converts HDMI to 3G-SDI with automatic 480p to 480i conversion.
Packed with features as well as a removable optical loupe, the Cineroid EVF-4RVW is an indispensable tool for all production environments.
LCD screens on DSLR cameras on generally not that accommodating for video production filming and so the Cineroid EVF-4RVW Electronic View Finder features some pretty nifty tools to assist you in filming. With peaking and zebra functions you're able to nail your focus and exposure with pin-point accuracy, also aided by the pixel punch in whilst recording. It also includes features such as clip guide, false colour, crop guide marks, screen flip and monochrome.
- Openable/Detachable Optical Loupe. The optical loupe attached to the EVF body can be flipped open 180 degrees and detached completely.
- Adjusting Diopter/Connecting Extension Tube. When viewing through the optical loupe, the user can adjust the diopter accordingly. Rotate the dial in either direction until the image becomes clear. Extension tube is used to extend loupe length for old eye.
- Waveform/ Vector Scope. Waveform and Vector Scope LCD Monitor from EVF RVW is a single waveform monitor that provides multiple functions such as image confirmation monitoring, waveform monitoring and vector scoping.
- Peaking. The EVF provides the peaking feature in both the red and sharpness mode. The Red mode displays in red and the Sharpness mode displays an outline in white.
- Clip Guide. There are three Clip guide modes, colour and zebra or both. Zebra range is selectable among 3%, 5%, 8%, 11%. Also, Zebra mark has two types, moving or fixed.
- False Colour. False colour shows exposure rate with 6 kinds of colours. There are two kinds of false colour.
- Crop Guide. The portion of the screen is marked by darkened side bars on the LCD.
- Anamorphic. The screen size can be changed for anamorphic lens.
- Pixel to Pixel. The center area of the image is mapped to LCD pixel to pixel with native resolution.
- Screen Flip. The image can be rotated or mirrored.
- Monochrome. You can view the image on the LCD in B/W by activating the monochrome feature. The colour mode is B/W, blue, red, green.
Battery mount options (Battery not included) :-
Dimensions and Weight
What's in the box
- LCD VF + Optical Loupe
- Mini Ball Head
- D-tap to mini XLR Cable
- Battery Holder Mount
- Canon LP-E6 Battery Holder
- Sony NPF Battery Mount
- Canon BP911 Battery Holder
- Extension Tube
- Carrying Bag