Blackmagic Design Videohub 20x20 12G Router
Advanced zero latency video router that supports any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD
Blackmagic Videohub 20x20 12G is an advanced zero latency video router that supports any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD on the router at the same time. It has 20 12G-SDI inputs and 20 12G-SDI outputs plus reference connections in a one rack unit size. The front panel LCD lets you see video before routing and clearly displays routing labels and video standards. Routing can be performed by direct button selection and using the large spin knob control that has an electronic clutch. It also features SDI re-clocking, external Ethernet control and supports all SDI video standards up to 2160p60.
- Blackmagic Videohub 10x10 12G - Advanced 12G-SDI 10x10 zero latency video router which supports any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD on the router at the same time. Features built in control panel with LCD and machined spin knob, SDI re-clocking and external software control.
- Blackmagic Videohub 20x20 12G - Larger 20x20 zero latency 12G-SDI video router which supports any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD on the router at the same time. Features built in control panel with LCD and machined spin knob, SDI re-clocking and external software control.
- Blackmagic Videohub 40x40 12G - Largest 40x40 zero latency 12G-SDI video router which supports any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD on the router at the same time. Features built in control panel with large LCD and machined spin knob, SDI re-clocking and external control.
- In Button - The in button switches the panel over so the spin knob and shortcut buttons will be selecting from the list of input video sources. By rolling the spin knob, you can see all your inputs.
- Clear Button - The clear button is similar to undo and it lets you clear a new routing selection. It's the alternative to the take button, and it will clear the route to retain the current routing without change.
- LCD for Labels and Video - The LCD has large and easy to read labels that show the connection between inputs and outputs. Plus the LCD features live video so you can scroll sources based on viewing the content of the input.
- Numeric Keypad - The numerical keypad has a range of numbers marked 0 through to 9. It allows multiple labels, such as Mon 1, Mon 2, Mon 3 etc. You would select one of the shortcut buttons first and then the number.
- Out Button - The out button switches the panel to selecting the output. Normally you do this first, so you know what output you are going to change. You will then see the current input, before changing it.
- Take Button - The take button is the final conformation that you want to accept the new input selection. This eliminates mistakes. You can also disable the take function for specific outputs for live routing.
- Spin Knob - The spin knob has a machined metal design, soft rubber coating and an electronic clutch. You can scroll labels in alphabetical order and then the clutch will stop the knob at the end of the list.
With a built in LCD, Blackmagic Videohub 12G can show you live video of all your router inputs. This means you can see all router inputs as live video before you change a route. There are also labels displayed below the live video to make it easy to identify the input you are viewing. What this means is you can scroll up and down the router sources in alphabetical order and see each input as live video, even if the inputs are different video standards. Imagine scrolling through your connections while viewing them as live video on the LCD. Plus in portable equipment racks where space is limited, the visual routing means you can see video inputs without adding an external SDI monitor.
All Blackmagic Videohub routers can be remotely controlled, which is vital in large broadcast studios where the equipment connected to the router is located in different areas of the building. There are 2 different types of hardware panel available. The Videohub Master Control Pro is similar to the front panel and has a spin knob, LCD and shortcut buttons. While the Videohub Smart Control Pro model features all buttons and is generally programmed so the panel controls a single router output with each button programmed to a router input. Then you can just cut along the panel buttons to change the router output instantly. It works best when you install a smart panel below each video monitor.
When you first purchase Blackmagic Videohub 12G, all the video inputs and outputs will have simple default labels, however you can customize them to match the equipment you have connected. That’s why the Blackmagic Videohub 12G installer includes Videohub Setup software, which lets you customize the router input and output labels. You can even enable the take button to be used when changing sources, plus the take button can be enabled for each specific video output. The Videohub Setup also lets you program the buttons on the front panel, update the router software, or configure external hardware panels. The software supports Mac and Windows and can be connected via Ethernet or USB.
- Supports Multiple Formats - When you need to work on global events then you need to stay updated with the latest technology and television standards. Videohub gives you support for all 525SD and 625SD, 720HD and 1080HD, and the Ultra HD video standards. Plus you can connect multiple video standards simultaneously.
- Embedded Audio for Audio and Video - The SDI standard includes up to 32 channels of embedded audio included with the SDI video signal. The advantage to embedded audio is that it all connects with a single BNC cable and all audio remains perfectly synchronized to the video. Plus all modern SDI equipment supports embedded SDI audio.
- Deeper Bit Depth and Color Precision - Videohub is designed to support the highest quality video. 10-bit is the most commonly used standard as colors can be represented more accurately than 8-bit video. You can route 4:2:2 8-bit or 10-bit video in any standard, and it even works with 4:4:4 12-bit SDI up to 2160p30 for feature film.
- Blackmagic Videohub 20x20 12G
- Welcome wallet with QR code for software download