Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Cinema Camera EF (Body Only)
The world's first digital film camera with professional broadcast camera features and controls
URSA Mini Pro is a professional digital film camera that combines incredible 4.6K image quality with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera. You get a Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range that’s perfect for feature films and can also be instantly switched to traditional video mode for regular video work. Also included are built in ND filters, user changeable lens mount, plus RAW and ProRes format recording to dual media CFast or SD cards. URSA Mini Pro is a perfectly balanced, compact body that’s comfortable enough to be used all day.
Introducing The Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro, a professional digital film camera combining the astonishing image quality of URSA Mini 4.6K with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera. The end result is a colossal number of ergonomically designed controls on the camera’s side, allowing you to adjust most settings by feel without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro also delivers built in ND filters, a status display and a revolutionary new interchangeable lens mount, meaning it’s possible to change between EF photographic lenses or PL and B4 lenses. The URSA Mini Pro records up to 60fps and features dual C-Fast 2.0 recorders as well as dual UHS-II SD Card recorders. The camera is also lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that’s far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more.
The Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Cinema Camera EF is the market’s lightest, handheld super-35 digital film camera. For exceptional cinematic images, the digital sensor provides 15 stops of dynamic range capable of rivalling the good old days of film – and now this technology has never been more accessible and affordable. For integrating with your existing Canon EF lenses, the EF mounting option is the perfect choice, as well as affording compatibility with a wide range of high quality lenses from third party manufacturers.
The Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Cinema Camera EF is the most convenient way to shoot, whether you are making feature films, television programs, commercials or music videos. Designed from the ground up as an ergonomic, lightweight production solution, the URSA Mini is perfect for smaller crews or even single person shooting. It can be attached to rails, matte boxes and any other peripheral accessory as well as equipping it with its own custom shoulder mount.
A super bright 5” fold out 1080 HD touch screen delivers on-set monitoring, professional connectors such as 12G-SDI, high quality stereo microphones and a side grip with control buttons mounted on a standard rosette all come as standard. The optional Blackmagic viewfinder and shoulder mount kit allow you to transition from tripod to over the shoulder shooting in seconds, so you can keep up with the action - perfect for run and gun situations like documentaries or reality television.
Effective Sensor Size
- 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- EF Mount (Interchangable with PL and B4 mount)
- Electronic control via EF mount pins or 12-pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses
- 15 Stops.
- 4608 x 2592, 4608 x 1920 (4.6K 2.40:1), 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic), 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9), 2048x1080 (2K DCI), 1920 x 1080
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported. Off-speed frame rates up to 60p in 4.6K, 120p in 2K windowed.
Built in ND Filters
- Four position ND filter wheel with clear, 2-stop, 4-stop and 6-stop ND filters.
- Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF, B4 and i/Technology compatible PL lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
- Touchscreen menus on 4” screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Highly accurate timecode clock. Less than 1 frame drift every 19 hours.
Talkback and Tally
- URSA Mini Pro body
- Turret dust cap
- EF lens mount
- Side Handle with LANC Cable and strap
- Power supply
- SD card with software and manual
- DaVinci Resolve Studio USB dongle