Blackmagic Design Decklink Duo 2 Capture and Playback Card
PCIe capture and playback card with 4 independent channels for SD and HD up to 1080p60
Featuring 4 independent 3G-SDI connections, DeckLink Duo 2 is a PCIe capture and playback card that supports SDI formats in SD and HD up to 1080p60. You get the flexibility of 4 separate capture or playback cards in one. Plus, it’s completely customizable so it’s perfect for media play-out systems, multi screen digital signage servers, real time multi channel capture systems and more.
Utilising four independent two-way SDI interfaces, the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 is an adaptable video I/O card for professional video workflows. Each SDI interface can be configured to be either an input or output, meaning that a computer with this card installed can be deployed as a media play-out system, a real-time multi-channel capture system, a multi screen digital signage server, a live keyer or a combination of the above to fit a specific (and potentially niche) workflow. A reference input is also available for syncing with other studio equipment.
Decklink Duo 2 provides adaptable format and system support, allowing the user to work both with compressed video formats like ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. For uncompressed, every image is a pixel-for-pixel carbon copy of the source, without generational loss. This affords superior colour correction, sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions and more. No other capture cards support more applications and more platforms than Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink series - you can always work with your favourite software. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. As a result, Decklink Duo 2 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations.
DeckLink capture and playback cards are used daily in professional industries producing television adverts, music videos, episodic series and Hollywood feature films. The highest quality video and maximum reliability is delivered by the most cutting edge in-built technologies
- PCIe capture and playback card with 4 independent channels for SD and HD up to 1080p60
- SDI Video Input/Output: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independently configurable as either Input or Output
- SDI Audio Input/Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD
- Sync Input: Blackburst in SD 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4 and 8 lane PCIe slots
- Hardware based real time
HD Down Conversion
- Built in, high quality software down converter from HD to SD on output. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles
HD Up Conversion
- Built in, high quality software up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom
- Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback
Real Time Effects
- Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects
- DeckLink Duo 2
- SD card with software and manual