Beyerdynamic DT 150
Closed monitoring headphone for use in loud environments and broadcast, film and recording studios.
The DT 150 is a closed dynamic studio headphone with a modular construction offering excellent ambient noise isolation.
The DT 150 is a closed dynamic studio headphone with a modular construction offering excellent ambient noise isolation. The powerful neodymium magnet system provides high-fidelity reproduction and a balanced sound. The headband and earphone cushioning systems have been carefully designed for maximum comfort and serviceability. The padded headband can adjusted to fit on every head.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Wide frequency response (5 - 30.000 Hz)
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
Nominal Impedance Headphones
Headphone Frequency Response
Nominal Sound Pressure Level
Polar Pattern For Microphone
Transducer Type For Microphone
Cable & Plug