BAE 1084 Mic Pre / EQ Module
Module for 1084 Style Rack
Introducing the vintage neve style BAE 1084 Microphone Preamplifier and Equaliser Module. The BAE 1084 is authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1084 is as authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1084 Mic Pre / EQ Module looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable 'High Q', selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
3 Band Equaliser
High Pass Filter
Low Pass Filter
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
Maximum Output Level
Equivalent Input Noise
Dimensions in Inches (Module/Rackmount)