BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
1073MP Mic Pre/DI for 500-Series Rack
BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier, which is a compact mic pre-version of the BAE 1073 design for 500 compatible racks. The BAE 1073MPL preamp uses the same All discrete Class A design.
This is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
Line Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
Maximum Output Level