Avid S1 8 Fader Eucon Control Surface
Massive Mixing Power for Small Spaces
Get the unparalleled speed, rich visual feedback, and software integration of Avid's high-end consoles in a slimline surface that's an easy fit for any space or budget. Avid S1 gives you deep hands-on control of your favourite audio and video software and, together with the free Pro Tools | Control app for iPad (iPad not included), provides great ergonomic efficiency, easy touch workflows, and S6-style metering and processing views, so you can navigate large sessions quickly, mix more intuitively, and turn around better sounding mixes fast.
Mix big on a smaller scale
While Avid S1 fits easily between your display and keyboard, it packs a lot of mixing power into its small surface. From motorized faders and knobs that respond to your touch, to fast-access touchscreen workflows and Soft Keys that enable you to perform complex tasks with a single press, S1 provides the speed and versatility to accelerate any music, audio post, or video project.
Get unmatched software integration
S1 is powered by EUCON, Avid’s high-speed Ethernet control protocol that delivers deep hardware/software integration, giving you full touch and tactile access to a host of Avid and third-party software functions and controls. You can even switch between multiple applications—and workstations—at the touch of a button, providing the most fluid editing and mixing experience.
Gain extensive insight into your mix
S1 not only features high-res OLED displays, it integrates with the free Pro Tools | Control iPad app, providing rich visual feedback to enhance your workflow. From track names, parameter values, and automation, to S6-style monitoring (up to 9.1), metering, and channel processing views, you get the comprehensive feedback of a high-end console in a versatile surface for the budget-minded.
Scale the surface to your needs
Need more faders? Connect multiple S1 units together to create an extended, fully integrated control surface that provides more tactile control to handle larger mixes. You can even connect Pro Tools | Dock to S1 to have dedicated transport controls, a jog wheel, focus fader, and more at your fingertips for greater control.
- 8 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive, assignable channel encoders
- 8 high-resolution OLED displays
- 8 track color switches/soft keys
- Tablet stand with USB charging port
- High-res metering, surround panning, and more provided through Avid Control
- Supports EUCON, HUI, and Mackie Control applications
- Connect up to four S1s to create an extended integrated surface
Supported EUCON-enabled applications*
* Please note that while these applications are EUCON-enabled, the extent of integration with Avid Pro Mixing control surfaces and supported software versions are at the sole direction of the respective manufacturer. For details, please contact the manufacturer.
- Universal power supply
- Ethernet cable
- S1-to-S1 join panel
- Documentation pack