Avid HDX Core Card with Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual License
Avid HDX PCIe Core Card with Pro Tools Ultimate Software
Pro Tools|Ultimate—Pro Tools|HDX is the new generation of Pro Tools | Ultimate, providing more power, higher audio quality, and easier ways to record, edit, and mix the most demanding productions. Get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle even the most massive music and post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance. Includes Avid Pro Tools Ultimate software as well as an annual upgrade and support plan giving you access to 25 bonus plug-ins, support direct from Avid and access to the latest Pro Tools 2018 releases.
The Avid HDX Core Card provides you with Pro Tools HDX, the latest manifestation of Pro Tools Ultimate, delivering extra power, improved sonic quality and easier methods to record, edit, and mix the most challenging productions. Take on even the most sizable music and post-production projects with more tracks, more headroom, up to five times more devoted DSP power and the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance.
The Avid HDX Core Card with Pro Tools Ultimate Software will give you up to five times more power per card than Pro Tools HD Accel, empowering you to focus on your mix, not your mixer. With four times as many tracks, equating to 768 voices, build bigger and more complex mixes. Up to 64 channels of I/O per card enable the user to double ins and outs up to a total of 192. Four times stronger delay compensation allows the Core Card to cope with bulky plug-in-heavy mixes effortlessly.
For plug-in processing and mixing Pro Tools HDX uses floating-point calculations; enabling you to achieve the optimum sound quality possible, with minimum effort. This makes it possible to record and mix in higher resolution (up to 32-bit, 192 kHz audio) and a significantly greater dynamic range. Increased headroom means you can remove clipping and obsessive gain staging. The new AAX plug-in platform delivers improved workflows and sonic parity between DSP-accelerated and native-based Pro Tools systems.
Even higher fidelity audio is now available with Pro Tools HDX, and you can achieve better audio clarity and detail by coupling with any Pro Tools HD Series audio interface. Over 75 high-quality virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins permit the user to compose music and polish mixes. It’s also possible to get the renowned sound of the coveted Avid System 5 console with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in.
System Features :-
Mix bigger, better projects
With Pro Tools|HDX, you get up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel, so you can focus on your mix—not your mixer—and do much more with less
- Create bigger, more complex mixes with 4x more tracks (up to 768 voices)
- Double your ins and outs with up to 64 channels of I/O per card (up to 192 total)
- Handle large plug-in-heavy mixes easily with 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation
Get more headroom—less headaches
Pro Tools|HDX uses floating-point calculations for plug-in processing and mixing, enabling you to achieve the best sound quality possible, with the least effort
- Record and mix in higher resolution (up to 32-bit, 192 kHz audio) and significantly greater dynamic range
- Let your mixes breathe with increased headroom, and eliminate clipping and obsessive gain staging
- Improve workflow and sonic parity between DSP-accelerated and native-based Pro Tools systems with the new AAX plug-in platform
The fastest workflows—yours
Pro Tools|HDX tightly integrates with Pro Tools HD software and your Mac or PC, giving you optimized performance from creation to completion
- Get a highly responsive feel—even in your most complex projects—with RAM-cached record/playback and real-time fades
- Keep the channel routing in complex sessions in check easily with bus interrogation
- Work faster with pro-level tools, including Clip Gain, advanced audio editing and automation, surround sound, and more
- Accelerate your recording, editing, and mixing with Avid Pro Mixing consoles, which offer unprecedented hands-on control
- Share even more with Media Composer and other AAF-compatible software with support for multichannel tracks, Clip Gain, and a 24-hour timeline
It's all about the sound
There’s a reason why more professionals trust the sound of Pro Tools than with any other DAW. Now you can get even higher fidelity audio with Pro Tools|HDX
- Get better audio clarity and detail than ever before combining Pro Tools|HDX with any Pro Tools HD Series audio interface
- Compose music and polish mixes with over 75 high-quality virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins
- Get the renowned sound of the coveted Avid System 5 console with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
The versatility you need—now and in the future
As your needs or business grows, you can easily scale Pro Tools|HDX to handle whatever comes your way, and take advantage of unique features and workflows
- Gain more tracks and power by simply adding another Pro Tools|HDX card to your system
- Mix and match Pro Tools HD Series interfaces to meet your needs, or use Pro Tools HD software standalone for on-the-go mixing
- Collaborate with Media Composer editors through AAF sharing or Satellite technology options
Mac OS X
Additional system requirements and approved hardware options