Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD 2x6 Special Edition
Symphony I/O Mk II HD Multi-Channel Audio Interface for Pro Tools HD on Mac or PC
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, Symphony I/O Mk II HD can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II 2×6 Special Edition offers the highest quality AD/DA conversion of the Symphony series. Designed specifically for mastering engineers whose critical work demands ultimate sonic performance, 2×6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital and analog audio technology to offer inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116dB and outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118dB.
The 2x6 Special Edition is available preconfigured for Pro Tools HD.
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates Avid HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
- Symphony I/O Mk II Interface
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet