Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilized alongside or in place of Avid or Digidesign interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD the same if it were a separate Avid HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilize multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
The Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II is so fresh you’ll have to watch this space for reviews!
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates Avid HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
Analog to Digital:
Digital to Analog:
Thunderbolt: Mac OS only 10.9.5 and above
Symphony I/O Mk II Dimensions:
What's in the box
- Symphony I/O Mk II Interface
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet