The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
Both Fiber and SDI inputs are re-clocked with best-in-class input jitter tolerance. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. Both signal paths are independent and can be different rates. Supports single mode fiber cable.
- Automatic detection and re-clocking of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb SDI data rates
- Inputs: SDI, BNC connector; Fiber, LC connector
- Outputs: SDI, BNC connector; Fiber, LC connector
- Bypass mode: 50mb to 3gb – auto bypassing for non SMPTE rates
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Optical Power: -2dBm typical
- Power: 2.5 watts
- Hot-swap capable
- Compatible with DFR-8321 and OG3 openGear frames
Video Input Digital
• 270 Mbps, 1.5 Gbps: -20 dBm
Video Output Digital
Size (w x d x h)