AJA Video Systems FiDO-R-SC Mini Converter
Single Channel SC Fibre to SDI Converter with dual SDI Outputs
FiDO-R-SC is AJA's single channel SC Fiber to SDI converter with dual SDI outputs.
FiDO is a family of SDI/Optical Fiber converters. FiDO allows the transport of SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G SDI over distances up to 10km using standard single- mode fiber optic cable, with your choice of LC, ST, or SC connectors, depending on the converter model. FiDO converters meet all relevant SMPTE specifications and are rugged, versatile, and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
With 9 models, FiDO offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency. FiDO dual channel models allow the conversion of 2 channels—perfect for 3D, dual- link SDI, or 2 completely independent SDI channels (for example, SD, HD, and 3G can be mixed in any combination). Also, FiDO converters offer electrical isolation useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
FiDO converters come in a compact, low-profile enclosure for use in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and crowded facilities.
- Transport of SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G HD-SDI over single mode optical fiber
- Auto-detection of video format
- All SDI Ancillary data including embedded audio is passed
- LC, ST OR SC fiber connectors
- Simplex or duplex models available
- All inputs, either SDI or fiber, are equalized and re-clocked
- ASI compatible
- Useful for eliminating ground loop problems
- 5-20VDC power supply (included)
- 5 year warranty
Video Inputs and Outputs
Cable Equalization (BNC inputs, 1694 coax)
Input/Output Return Loss (BNC)