- The product is compatible with varied SDI signals - 480i, 576i, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf.
- The product is compatible with varied analog signals – Composite, S-Video, Component, RGB and etc.
All-in-one type system
- Slim all-in-one type monitor optimized for space utilization that requires no other accessories.
Wide Screen Support
- This product supports native 16:9 aspect ratio.
Remote control function
- This product can be remote controlled simply with a cable connection without any additional peripheral equipment attached to the unit.
RS422/UMD feature support
- This product supports protocols provided by TVLogic or a TSL protocol.
- Supports firmware updates & color-calibration through serial communication.
Ethernet & USB support
- Supports ethernet and USB connection for program download and monitor control.
DVI/HDMI(HDCP) input support
- DVI(Analog), DVI(Digital) and HDMI(HDCP) input is available without any other accessory.
Dual link support
- Supports Dual link YCbCr/RGB 4:4:4 and YCbCr 4:2:2 formats.
- Supports 3G A/B formats.
- Wide Viewing Angle, Loop-through out(SDI), VESA Mounting, user interface and rack-mountable.
Analog Input Spec
SDI Input Signal Formats
Dual HD-SDI YPbPr (4:2:2): 1080p (50 / 59.94 / 60)
Dual HD-SDI YPbPr/RGB (4:4:4):
1080i (50 / 59.94 / 60)
What's in the box
- Remote Control
- AC Power Cord