Compatible with varied SDI signals
- The product is compatible with varied SD/HD/3G(A/B)-SDI 480i,576i,720p,1080i/p, 1080psf.
Compatible with analog signals
- The product is compatible with analog signals - Composite
HDMI/DVI Digital(HDCP) / Analog input support
- HDMI, DVI digital/analog(VGA) input is available without any other accessories.
All-in-one type system
- Slim and all-in-one type monitor that requires no other accessories and optimized for space utilization.
Waveform/Vector Scope/Luma(Y’) zone check/Audio Level Meter support
- Waveform & Vector Scope support
- Luma(Y’) zone check support(False colour)
- Embedded Audio Level Meter support
Luma(Y’) zone check(Color/Zebra type)/ Range error function
Audio in & out
- built-in internal speaker (Embedded audio & External audio in)
- Stereo audio out using phone jack & external audio in.
- Easy to adjust user configuration using the control knobs.
BLUE ONLY/MONO/Focus-Assist/H/V delay
Internal pattern generator(0~100% Gray/Colorbar+Pluge)
Varied Markers & Safety Areas
- Center Marker, Safety Area Marker, Aspect Marker, Display Size(Scan)
1:1 SCAN / Zoom
- Outputs the original signal image on the screen without scaling.
- Outputs the original signal image with zoom-in.
- Zoom scroll function (left/right/up/down).
Wide screen compatible
- Wide screen for 16:9 aspect monitoring.
- Basically, this product is powered by a normal AC source, and is also compatible with DC.
Remote control function
- The product can be remotely controlled using external switch or RS-422 communication.
RS422/UMD feature support
- This product supports protocols provided by TVLogic or a TSL protocol.
- Wide Viewing Angle, Loop Through (SDI/Analog), VESA mounting, Easy to operate OSD user interface, Rack Mountable Design.
- LVM-170A : 700:1 contrast, 300cd/m2 Brightness
Analog Input Spec
SDI Input Signal Formats
What's in the box
- LVM-176W LCD Monitor
- AC Power Cord