SHOHAND is a handheld configuration of Shape’s Atomos Shogun cage. This setup is perfect when using the Atomos Shogun as a wireless director’s monitor, or for comfortable handling when reviewing footage after a shoot.
The cage provides a snug and secure fit for the Atomos Shogun. The Shogun is held in place using two 1/4-20 screws, one at the bottom and one at the top. These screws are countersunk, meaning they fit flush with the rest of the cage assembly.
All ports, controls and vents are accessible thanks to the bespoke design, which ensures operability is not affected with the cage fitted. The HDMI slot offers protection to the cables using a HDMI cable clamp.
Multiple threaded holes, on the bottom, top and right side of the cage allows for attachment of other accessories, or mounting of the cage itself to a camera rig.
The handles feature Shape’s patented push-button system, which allows for fast and easy adjustment of the grip angle. The push-button is a spring-loaded mechanism that dis-engages the locking mechanism and allows free rotation of the grip. This is great for storage, or when reviewing footage, as the handles can be used as a kick-stand when placed on a flat surface.
Made in Canada using CNC machined aluminium parts. All Shape products are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Note: HDMI cable clamp designed for use with Atomos HDMI cables
- Handheld configuration for Atomos Shogun
- Features Shape’s patented push-button technology to quickly adjust the grip angle
- Rubberised grips ensure secure and comfortable handling
- Handles can act as a kick-stand when placed on a table or flat surface
- Range of threaded holes (1/4-20 & 3/8-16) for attachment possibilities
- Fully accessible ports and controls
- Built-in HDMI cable clamp
- Air vents are not covered or blocked
What's in the box
- 1x SHOCAGE cage assembled with handles pair
- 2x 1/4-20 screws