Shape’s cage for the Atomos Shogun provides protection and possibilities for various mounting configurations (see HAND7 & MONBRAC).
The cage provides a snug and secure fit for the Atomos Shogun. The Shogun is held in place using two 1/4-20 screws, one at the bottom and one at the top. These screws are countersunk, meaning they fit flush with the rest of the cage assembly.
All ports, controls and vents are accessible thanks to the bespoke design, which ensures operability is not affected with the cage fitted. The HDMI slot offers protection to the cables using a HDMI cable clamp.
Multiple threaded holes, on the bottom, top and right side of the cage allows for attachment of other accessories, or mounting of the cage itself to a camera rig.
Made in Canada using CNC machined aluminium parts. All Shape products are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Note: HDMI cable clamp designed for use with Atomos HDMI cables
- Protects and provides mounting options for Atomos Shogun (see HAND7 & MONBRAC)
- Range of threaded holes (1/4-20 & 3/8-16) for attachment possibilities
- Fully accessible ports and controls
- Built-in HDMI cable clamp
- Air vents are not covered or blocked
What's in the box
- 1x SHOCAGE cage assembled
- 2x 1/4-20 screws