The Stereo VideoMic Pro builds on the feature set of the VideoMic Pro, with an ergonomic form factor perfectly suited to DSLR, consumer camcorders and large-sensor video cameras. The integrated shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise that can otherwise degrade the recording quality. Additionally the lightweight yet robust multi-strand cable provides excellent acoustic decoupling from the camera and offers significantly lower noise transference than traditional audio cable.
The user friendly designed rear of the microphone body features the power and equalisation controls, including a high pass filter at 75Hz which is designed to cut out the noise generated by air conditioning, traffic and other undesirable low frequency interference.
A -10dB PAD allows the user to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone, making it suitable for recording loud sound sources such as live music or at sporting events.
Like the VideoMic Pro, the Stereo VideoMic Pro features a +20dB level boost specifically designed to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras. When activated, the typically low quality camera preamp level can be reduced, resulting in a lower noise floor and much clearer recording.
The RODE Stereo VideoMic Pro is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- Matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
Polar Pattern: Cardioid & Paired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
Power Options: 9V Battery
Dimensions: 130.00mmH x 66.00mmW x 108.00mmD
Output: Minijack Output
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration