Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RODE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty with online registration
Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 70Hz - 15kHz(selected HPF @0)
Output Impedance: 150Ω
Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Dimensions: 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
Output: XLR Output
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration