Machined from solid brass and available in either anti-glare, nickel-plated finish or matte black (NTG3B), the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
A durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials.
The RODE NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Supercardiod polar pattern
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes durable aluminum storage cylinder for transport, pop filter, mic clip and large zip pouch
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENG & wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online
Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
Active Electronics: RF Bias
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 25Ω
Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13dB-A
Power Options: +48V phantom power
Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
Output: XLR Output
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration