The RØDE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone® and iPad®. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the i-XY is available in two versions - Lightning and 30-pin. The Lightning version supports the iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5 and iPhone® 5c. The 30-pin version supports the iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad® (3rd generation) and iPad® 2. A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it.
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardiod condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windsheild, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus.
- iXY-30PIN compatible with iPhone 4s and earlier
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Polar Pattern: CardioidPaired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @0)
Output Impedance: 0Ω
Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity: -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
Dimensions: 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD
Warranty: 1 year