RayDAT offers no less than 4 x ADAT optical I/O, SPDIF I/O and AES/EBU I/O. That's a whopping 36 channels of inputs and outputs. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, RME's unsurpassed DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability. HDSPe RayDAT also supports the optional TCO for synchronisation to timecode (LTC/video).
Internal ADAT inputs and outputs allow to add up to two TDIF ports directly inside the computer via RME's optional expansion boards.
HDSPe RayDAT is the newly developed PCI Express version of the HDSP 9652. A genuine PCI Express core consequently takes full advantage of the new format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio. Thanks to RME's secure flash update technology, firmware improvements, adjustments, and bugfixes can be installed easily at any time.
- 4 x ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 x AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- Up to 36 inputs and 36 outputs can be used simultaneously!
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix: 2592 channel mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 16 channels 24-bit/96kHz for record and playback on ADAT optical
HDSPe RayDAT includes SteadyClockTM, RME's own clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.
DIGICheck for Windows: Spectral Analyser, professional level meter for 2, 8, or 36 channels, Vector Audio Scope, various other audio analysis tools.
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/64 (full ASIO multi-client operation of WDM, GSIF 2.1 and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS X Intel (Core Audio and Core MIDI).