The Paralinx Tomahawk is an HD Video Transmitter system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass. Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk SDI system features 3G-SDI input (with loop-out) on the transmitter and dual 3G-SDI outputs on the receiver.
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.6oz/187g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Receiver features dual 3G-HDSDI outputs.
- Rugged ABS enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission - Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
What's in the box
- 1 x Paralinx Tomahawk transmitter (SDI)
- 2 x Paralinx Tomahawk receivers
- 3 x 18" PTap to Lemo Cables (45cm)
- 1 x 24" 2-pin Lemo-type to 2-pin Lemo-type Cable (60cm)
- 2 x 18" Right-Angle to Right-Angle BNC Cables (45cm)
- 1 x Paralinx Sidearm transmitter mounting bracket
- 2 x Paralinx Perch receiver mounting brackets
- 1 x Paralinx Array MIMO panel antenna for receiver (V-Mount)
- 5 x Type-N to RP-SMA Cables for use with Array
- 2 x Battery Plate (female) for powering each receiver (V-Mount)
- 2 x Battery Plate (male) for mounting Array to receiver (V-Mount)
- 1 x 18dbi Attenuator for talkback channel on Array
- 2 x Standard 5dbi Antennas for transmitter
- 10 x Standard 2dbi Antennas for receivers
- 2 x AC Adapters for receivers
- 1 x IR Cable and Remote for menu access
- 1 x Mini-USB to USB Cable (for future firmware updates)
- 1 x Custom Pelican 1550 Case (holds 2 Tx, 3 Rx, 2 Arrays, accessories)