The AV‑HS6000 is a 2ME model in the HS series that employs a newly designed, easy-to-use GUI Control Panel to support accurate switching.
Even with its 3U compact size, the main unit is equipped with an abundance of inputs and outputs for great system integration that include 32 SDI and 2 DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs.
To top it all off, 4 DVEs per ME enable diverse transitions when producing creative video in demanding fast paced situations.
- 32 SDI inputs plus 2 x DVI; SDI×16 outputs; all inputs have built-in frame synchronizers
- Color correctors are installed at 8 inputs and 4 outputs
- Up-converters at 4 inputs and down-converters are installed at 2 outputs; 4 downstream and 4 upstream keyers
- Equipped with 4 DVE and 2 DVE (2D) per ME to handle backgrounds and keys
- AUX1 to AUX4 buses are equipped with MIX transitions
- Real-time high-quality chroma keying that employs Primatte algorithms. Standard 1 channel, expandable up to 4 channels
- 4 keyer per ME (total 8 channels) also capable of PinP
- Equipped with 4 independent MultiViewer displays; single MultiViewer can display max 16 video sources
- Source names, tallies, audio level meters, and safety markers are displayable
- Web server function: The switcher can be set and operated via LAN connection
- Shot, event and macro memory presets
- Video clips and still images can be registered up to 4ch each, allowing them to be easily used for CG wipes
- Plug-in software, external device control capability can be added in accordance with the operation workflow
- Operation with two additional panels is possible by IP connection
- The switcher can be panel controlled with the optional AV‑HS60C3G or by a PC monitor and USB mouse
- Single or dual redundant power supply