This video does not include the new decode function found in SoundCode LtRt Tools
SoundCode LtRt Tools is a suite of Pro Tools AAX Native, AAX DSP, and Audiosuite plug-ins designed for post-production studios, TV mixers, video game mixers, and broadcasters that monitor or deliver stereo down mixed and LtRt encoded audio compatible with Pro Logic™ I and II decoders. This is a full LtRt Encode/Decode AAX plug-in that replaces Avid's Dolby Surround Tools plug-in which Avid is not porting to AAX. It provides 7.1, 5.1, and LCRS decoding so mixers can simulate consumer system playback environments. It can be upgraded from the earlier SoundCode Stereo LtRt and Avid Production Toolkit package.
Decode Pro Logic LtRt track in Pro Tools
- SoundCode LtRt Tools now includes a Pro Logic IIx decoder licensed from Dolby Laboratories Inc.
It provides 7.1, 5.1, and LCRS decoding so mixers can imulate consumer system playback environments.
Integrated Stereo Down Mixing
- SoundCode LtRt Tools makes it simple to add down mix processing to a Pro Tools session for many types of applications.
- SoundCode LtRt Tools is a Pro Tools 10 AAX DSP, Native, and Audiosuite plug-in that can simply be inserted on a Pro Tools track. Because it is a plug-in, it is compatible with powerful Pro Tools features such as control surface operation, automation, and preset management.
- Down Mix Compatibility Checking: SoundCode LtRt Tools can be used to check how a surround mix will down mix to stereo. SoundCode LtRt Tools features a “Down Mix” control that can be used to enable/disable down mixing while mixing with a surround speaker system. When enabled, the surround mix is down mixed to stereo and output on the left and right channels of the surround speaker system. Also, SoundCode LtRt Tools can be used to feed a dedicated, alternate stereo speaker system.
Stereo LtRt Program Delivery
- SoundCode LtRt Tools can be used to matrix encode and down mix a surround mix to stereo LtRt for stereo LtRt mix delivery.
- Many broadcasterʼs require both surround mixes and stereo LtRt mixes. SoundCode LtRt Tools makes it simple to do so.
- The matrix encoding can be set for PL2 or PL1 mode which are compatible with Dolby Pro Logic I and Dolby Pro Logic II decoders.
Edit & Monitor On Any Pro Tools System
- SoundCode LtRt Tools makes it easy to edit surround audio projects using a Pro Tools system connected to a stereo speaker system. Just insert SoundCode LtRt Tools on the surround mix bus and all audio channels will be mixed to stereo so an editor hears everything with just two speakers or headphones.
- Pro Tools LE Monitoring: The Pro Tools Complete Production Toolkit allows Pro Tools LE to open Pro Tools HD surround projects. But Pro Tools LE hardware such as MBox Micro can only output two audio channels. SoundCode LtRt Tools can be used by Pro Tools LE systems to make a stereo monitor mix when working with surround projects.
Pro Tools HD 10.0 and later
SoundCode LtRt Encoder
SoundCode LtRt Decoder
SoundCode LtRt Monitor
SoundCode LtRt Tools Specifications