SoundCode For Dolby E is a suite of software tools that makes Dolby E encoding and decoding fast and easy on Mac or Windows. SoundCode For Dolby E is designed for traditional tape-based workflows and file-based workflows. A Dolby E stream can be encoded fast to a stereo WAV file.
The Dolby E stream is easily laid back to video tape on-site or off-site using an audio/video workstation. A video tape or file delivery can be easily confidence monitored directly in workstations such as Pro Tools, Media Composer, and Final Cut. And on the Mac, the new N-Mon utility lets you monitor in real-time using core audio applications such as Quicktime Player and Final Cut or from an external VTR using a core audio interface. SoundCode realtime monitoring detects and displays any CRC errors so you can deliver Dolby E streams with 100% confidence.
- The SoundCode for Dolby E Encoder for Mac or PC, includes a standalone application, an Audio Suite Pro Tools and Media Composer plug-in and a Final Cut Pro plug-in.
- There are several encode options, including encode from film and SMPTE track order, 1 or 2 frame input offset, Dolby E 16-bit, 20-bit and PCM, together with standard Dolby E metadata settings.
- Encode up to 8 tracks with over 20 different Dolby E program configurations including 5.1 + Stereo and LCRS + Stereo. The encode process is faster than real-time and includes tape and file based workflows.
- SoundCode for Dolby E Decoder for Mac and PC, includes a standalone decoder application, Pro Tools HD/LE plug-in and a audio unit decoder plug-in.
- The standalone application allows faster than real time decode of Dolby E files. Within Pro Tools simply place the Dolby E WAV file on a track and select the SoundCode Dolby E Decoder plug-in. In Final Cut Pro use the audio unit decoder with the included N-Mon application to decode theDolby E file in Pro Tools to the computer's audio outputs in real time.
Monitor with N-Mon
- N-Mon is a Core Audio application that comes bundled with SoundCode for Dolby E Encoder.
- It connects the audio output of an application such as Final Cut Pro to the Core Audio computer audio output and includes a decoding window to allow real time monitoring of Dolby E playback from Final Cut Pro.
Encode, Decode & LtRt Package
- SoundCode for Dolby E is also available as an Encode, Decode package for complete Dolby E workflow.
- The package includes standalone encode and decode applications, Pro Tools HD/LE encode and decode plug-ins, audio unit encode plug-in, N-Mon as well as Neyrinck's SoundCode Stereo LtRt for simple Lt Rt encoding.
SoundCode for Dolby E Encode (Standalone Application, Pro Tools Plug-In, Final Cut Plug-In)
SoundCode for Dolby E Decode (Real-time Pro Tools Decoding, Real-time Final Cut Decoding, Real-time Quicktime Decoding, Decode to WAV Files, Hot Folder Processing)
SoundCode for Dolby E Bundle ((Encode, Decode, Monitor): (Standalone Application, Pro Tools Plug-Ins, Final Cut Plug-Ins, Media Composer Plug-In, OS X Core Audio Plug-In))