RedNet AM2 is a Dante-compatible stereo monitoring unit combining headphone and line outputs for flexible monitoring of signals sourced from the Dante network. Incorporating a 2-channel Dante receiver based around the latest ‘ Ultimo ’ hardware and high-quality digital conversion, AM2 features a 1Ž4 " front-panel headphone socket plus a pair of balanced line outputs with male XLR connectors mounted on the rear panel, for loudspeaker monitoring and other applications.
The headphone output delivers significant audio output power, sufficient to drive even high-impedance headphones at substantial levels. Two large volume control knobs are provided for Headphone and Line output levels; the latter also features a mute button with associated LED. Other indicators show the presence of power, network and signal.
AM2 is built into a road-worthy aluminium extrusion-based enclosure and fitted with non-slip feet. The unit sits securely on a flat surface or may be mounted on top of a mic stand using a standard threaded bush in the base.
The unit may be powered either via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or via the 12V DC input barrel connector (universal power supply included). Dual etherCON connectors are included to connect the network and to daisy-chain to additional network devices.
RedNet AM2 is planned to ship Spring, 2016.
- Compact headphone amplifier/loudspeaker Dante stereo monitoring solution
- Powerful headphone amp suits high-impedance headphones
- Line output with mute switch
- Independent headphone/line output level controls
- Integrated dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Built-in mic stand mount plus non-slip feet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external PSU (supplied)