DiGiGrid DLS is an all-in-one processing and networking hub that bridges Pro Tools and SoundGrid. With its built-in SoundGrid DSP server, network switch, and two DigiLink ports providing as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs, DiGiGrid DLS gives you more processing power and lets you take full advantage of your existing Pro Tools system.
DLS’s built-in SoundGrid DSP server gives you unequaled processing power. And since you have full plugin integration inside your DAW, you can track, monitor and mix while running hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins in real time – all with an incredibly low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
DiGiGrid DLS has two modes, I/O and SGP:
In I/O mode, DLS bridges your Pro Tools system with the device’s built-in DSP server. The Pro Tools system (HD/HDX or HD Native) continues to be your playback engine, while DLS appears as individual I/Os from which you can expand your studio: just connect additional DiGiGrid I/Os and use additional SoundGrid servers to process your plugins.
In SGP mode, DLS bridges the DAW of your choice (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers and lets you control various DigiLink-compatible I/Os. In addition, you can offload your plugin processing to the device’s built-in DSP server.
In both modes, a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable will enable you to connect your system to additional DiGiGrid I/Os.
- Built-in SoundGrid DSP server and network switch
- Two DigiLink ports delivering as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD/HDX and HD Native systems with SoundGrid
- Enables seamless use of various DigiLink-compatible I/Os with any native DAW
- Compatible with the SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e or Cat 6)
Internal SoundGrid DSP server (SoundGrid Server One equivalent)
2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports