NPF type batteries are freely available, including Cineroid’s own range of lithium-manganese batteries (GBT012, GBT013 & GBT014). This can reduce the cost significantly for anyone purchasing V-Mount equipment for the first time.
The NPF batteries are ‘hot-swappable’, meaning, when one battery runs out, you can replace it whilst the equipment remains powered. The hub also continues to work with only two NPFs fitted.
So power does not unexpectedly run out, each of the four channels has its own LED indicator. This stays continuously illuminated, both when the power is being output, and during charging. It’s also possible to check the capacity on-demand by pressing the ‘power check’ button.
Not only can the hub be used on V-Mount equipment, but it also features 2x D-Tap and 1x USB output ports. These can be used to power anything from LED lights, to EVFs, or even to charge a mobile phone.
When the NPF batteries are drained, the hub also doubles-up as a 4-channel simultaneous charger. This makes the usually laborious task of charging individual batteries much faster and simpler.
- Works just like a regular V-Mount battery
- Uses freely available NPF batteries to power professional equipment
- Continuous power solution – hot-swap batteries as they run out
- Individual LED indicator for each NPF battery slot
- 4-channel simultaneous NPF charger
- 2x D-Tap and 1x USB power output
What's in the box
- Battery Hub (without batteries)
- AC Adaptor (for charging)