- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI video input.
- Analog Audio: 4 channels of professional balanced analog audio with openGear standard 3 pin connections.
- AES/EBU Digital Audio: 8 channels of professional balanced digital with openGear standard 3 pin connections.
- SDI Redundant Input: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD and Level B 3 Gb/s SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- Software Control: Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later. Windows 7 or Windows 8.
OpenGear DashBoard network control software, Mini Switches or USB software.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
OpenGear Converter Audio to SDI
3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.