Eleven Rack + Pro Tools is a hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players. It comes with a DSP-accelerated hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools software, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage.
A tightly integrated, fully tricked-out solution:
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you’re after. With Eleven Rack + Pro Tools, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp
Capture your performance:
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and postproduction studios worldwide. With its dual high resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack—coupled with Pro Tools software—enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer.
Rock your talent on stage:
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
Eleven Rack hardware
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie®*
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, Pro Co, Univox®, and more*
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
Eleven Rack Expansion Pack
- Expand your tonal versatility with guitar amp tones inspired by Bogner®, Celestion®, Fender, Marshall, Matchless®, Roland®, and more*
- Re-create the legendary thunderous bass tones inspired by the Ampeg® SVT*
- Enhance vocal and mic’d instrument performances with studio-grade processing and tools
Includes Pro Tools software
- Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools
- Build big productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create and edit rig settings right from within Pro Tools
- Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy reamping
- Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks
Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
MIDI I/O: 2 x 5-pin, DIN MIDI In, MIDI out/thru
Headphone output: 1 x 1/4" TRS