Sleek and stylish, the 24-channel C|24 control surface provides direct hands-on control of Pro Tools and Pro Tools|HD mixing, recording, and editing; a complete array of high-quality analog inputs; and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O. It tightly integrates with the latest advancements in Pro Tools software to provide an incredibly powerful and richly featured console option.
Pro Tools|HD—Pro Tools|HDX is the new generation of Pro Tools|HD, providing more power, higher audio quality, and easier ways to record, edit, and mix the most demanding productions. Get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle even the most massive music and post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance.
HD I/O 8x8x8
HD I/O is a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that’s designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems. The interface features premium A/D and D/A conversion and advanced circuitry, giving you pristine sound quality and clarity and the lowest possible latency. Plus, with three configurations to choose from and a modular design, you can expand and customize the interface for your connection needs.
Whether you work with music or sound for picture, HD I/O gives you professional - grade audio quality, high performance conversion, and the flexibility to integrate with a variety analog and digital gear, so you can quickly adapt the interface to meet whatever need comes your way.
- Direct hands-on access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools HD or Pro Tools
- 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation buttons
- Easy-to-read, 6-character, dual-row LED scribble strip displays provide instant visual feedback for channel names, plug-in parameters, sends, panning, and other editing functions
- 24 high-quality rotary encoders with LED rings
- 16 high-quality mic / line / DI preamps with high-pass filters and variable input gain allow direct mic, instrument, and line-level connections (via DB25) for recording through an Avid audio interface
- 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can be routed directly to the monitor section
- Professional, integrated 5.1 surround analog monitor system with trimmable inputs and outputs
- Built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listenback
- External power supply allows for a more streamlined console design
- Intelligent switch design with bold graphics makes the layout easy to memorize and navigate
- Sleek, low-profile industrial design with stylish dark graphite color scheme
- Easy Ethernet connectivity