The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1”) gold evaporated capsule. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-se-lected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors, the same devices you’ll find in boutique microphones costing far more than the Origin.
- Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging