Service and support from the people who know your Apple products best.
Apple hardware coverage.
One stop for technical support with Apple’s telephone technical support you can get answers to all your questions from the people who built your Apple products.
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many included applications, just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac. Whether you are sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple's experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including
- Mac troubleshooting
- Using the Mac OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world — perfect whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac. Should your MacBook Pro need service, take it to an Apple Retail Store or to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Comprehensive coverage. The AppleCare Protection Plan also covers the following when you use them with your Mac
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Time Capsule
- One Apple Cinema Display provided that the MacBook Pro and the display are purchased together