An unprecedented approach to clock distribution
As digital technology proliferates, clock distribution is more critical than ever, and the DA is the definitive solution. The Isochrone DA is a new, unprecedented approach to clock distribution. Designed to provide far more than clock distribution, the DA's unique regeneration technology will both synchronize the studio with unmatchable precision, and also make connected devices sound better than anyone thought possible. The Isochrone DA was created to benefit any studio, not just those that need more clock outputs.
Stable low jitter signal
Other Clock Distributors simply amplify the outgoing clock signal, redistributing unstable, jitter polluted clock throughout the studio. This process introduces additional jitter to the signal as well, making it an overall poor way to address sync distribution. The Isochrone DA approaches distribution in an entirely different way, circumventing the flawed amplification approach used by other devices. With Antelope's exclusive clock regeneration process, the DA distributes signal that is vastly superior to the source. This low jitter signal stabilizes the entire studio, and connected gear will experience significant improvements in sound quality.
Upgrading the existing master clock
Typically, a clock distributor is not added to the studio until there's a shortage of clock outputs, but the Isochrone DA is an immediate asset, regardless of situation. Adding an Isochrone DA is the easiest way to upgrade your existing master clock, allowing it to achieve the high levels or performance found only in Isochrone clocking hardware. Even the most high-end master clocks will exhibit noticeable improvement as a result of adding the DA.
- Clock Regeneration, allowing distributed clock superior in quality to the source
- Jitter Management Module
- DDS based Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC)
- Wide Frequency support 30kHz-200kHz
- Freewheel support. Protection from source clock dropouts
- 8 Word Clock Outputs, two supporting custom frequencies
- 4 AES / EBU Outputs
- 2 S/PDIF Outputs
- S/PDIF Input with rebuffered audio pass through
- AES/EBU Input with rebuffered audio pass through
- Superclock support for Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Power supply for automatic compliance with all international voltage standards
In The Box
Dimensions and Weight