The bracket enables you to smoothly place the EVF in any required position and it includes a universal shock mount microphone holder. Due to the two-way connector piece it's possible to adjust the positioning both horizontally and vertically.
Mounting the EVF bracket, by using the red thumbscrew, is very easy. When fixed, it is possible to fine tune the mount fit by using the supplied hex keys.
The bracket is made of anodized aluminum which provides a lightweight construction and provides protection against easy scratching.
- Designed to be used with the EVF-035W-3G
- Especially designed for the Sony PXW-FS7 & AJA CION
- Lightweight aerospace aluminum construction
- Attachable on both the left and right side of the rod
- 15mm rod 180mm (7.1”) length
- Horizontal sliding part adjustable towards and from the camera
- Adjustable friction head
- Detachable and adjustable microphone shock mount
What's in the box
- 1 EVF mounting with adjustable friction head
- 1 shock mount microphone holder
- 4 Extra rubber bands for shock mount microphone holder
- 1 Two-way connector
- 2 Extra screws
- 1 Metric hex key (1.5mm)
- 1 Metric hex key (3mm)
- 1 Instruction Manual