The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The SDI input is re-clocked with best-in-class input jitter tolerance. A re-clocked looping SDI output is also provided. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. Supports single mode fiber cable.
- Automatic detection and re-clocking of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb SDI data rates
- Inputs: Single mode optical fiber, LC connector
- Outputs: 2x SDI, BNC connectors (duplicate outputs)
- Bypass mode: 50mb to 3gb – auto bypassing for non SMPTE rates
- Wavelength: 1260 - 1620 nm
- Optical Sensitivity: -25dBm typical
- Power: 2.5 watts
- Hot-swap capable
- Compatible with DFR-8321 and OG3 openGear frames
Video Input Digital
• 270 Mbps, 1.5 Gbps: -20 dBm
• 3.0 Gbps: -18 dBm
Video Output Digital
Size (w x d x h)